Find an event
Go to our What's On pages for details of a specific event
More information will appear on our What's On pages as it becomes available
- Norfolk Coast (March)
- Pembrokeshire Coast (Easter)
- Lake District (Easter)
- Amsterdam (Spring bank holiday)
- Yorkshire Dales (Spring bank holiday)
- Lake District (June)
- Suffolk Coast sailing (July)
- Dorset Coast (July)
- North Yorkshire Moors (August bank holiday)
- Brecon Beacons - Black Mountains (October)
- Northumberland Coast (New Year 2015/16)
In addition to our regular programme of walking, cycling and social events, once a month we try out a new active event. This programme of monthly taster active events is called CLOG Active. So far we have tried white-water rafting, Go Ape zipwire, climbing the roof of the O2 and ice-skating.
See below to read more about some of these future activities
Our walks programme includes:
- Day walks in the Home Counties - mostly at weekends;
- Weekend trips farther afield [Hills and mountains];
- One and two week trips even farther afield! eg. Ireland, Scotland, France, Italy Croatia etc.
We also have an active social programme including:
- Monthly social evenings
- Evening walks
- Fiilms, plays & exhibitions
- Restaurants & pubs
We are a friendly group of around 200 + members and are happy to welcome anyone who enjoys the countryside and also likes going out on the town.
After that we ask you to become a paid-up member
Go to the "What's on" tab on the left for further information
You may join us as a ‘guest’ for three events in order to see if the club will suit you. This includes most day walks but priority on trips away is given to paid-up members
Our events calendar tells you about all the events that are coming up over the year. There may be some spaces where more events are added during the year.
Meet other members at our regular social meetings and other social events.
There are regular social evenings
We also have other social events including meals out, films, plays, gigs, exhibitions and so on.