Next big events:
- Quiz. Details below
- Ice skating. More information below
And some future trips:
More information will appear on our What's On pages as it becomes available
- Bedfordshire Xmas Party weekend
- France (Nice) after Christmas
- Dartmoor (New Year)
- Pembrokeshire Coast (Easter)
- Lake District (Easter)
- Amsterdam (Spring bank holiuay)
- Yorkshire Dales (Spring bank holiday)
- North Yorkshire Moors (August bank holiday)
Our walks programme includes:
- Day walks in the Home Counties - mostly at weekends;
- Weekend trips farther afield [Hills and mountains];
- One and two week trips even farther afield! eg. Ireland, Scotland, France, Italy Croatia etc.
We also have an active social programme including:
- Monthly social evenings
- Evening walks
- Fiilms, plays & exhibitions
- Restaurants & pubs
We are a friendly group of around 200 + members and are happy to welcome anyone who enjoys the countryside and also likes going out on the town.
After that we ask you to become a paid-up member
Go to the "What's on" tab on the left for further information
You may join us as a ‘guest’ for three events in order to see if the club will suit you. This includes most day walks but priority on trips away is given to paid-up members
Our events calendar tells you about all the events that are coming up over the year. There may be some spaces where more events are added during the year.
Meet other members at our regular social meetings and other social events.
There are regular social evenings
We also have other social events including meals out, films, plays, gigs, exhibitions and so on.