Get this date in your diaries to avoid clashes - the Big Annual BBQ is one of the most popular events on the social calendar.
Tuesday 19 August
Hashomer House near Finchley Rd tube.
Details to follow in due course.
Walthamstow Active is our season of activities in and around Walthamstow. It is designed to promote what CLOG offers. Everyone is welcome whether or not you live in North East London
More details below
Walthamstow Active - more details
Walthamstow Active is our season of activities in and around Walthamstow. It is designed to promote what CLOG offers. Everyone is welcome whether or not you live in North East London. Here is a taste of what is coming up.
- Saturday 2 August - day walk in Cambridgeshire
- Sunday 3 August - heritage train ride from Epping to Ongar + day walk from Ongar to Billericay
- Friday 29 August - white water rafting in Lee Valley
- Saturday 20 September - walk along Neolithic trackway & visit to Bronze Age museum in Cambridgeshire
- Saturday 27 September - day walk in Trent Park
All these events can be accessed by the Victoria Line from Walthamstow or trains from Liverpool Street either directly or with one easy change.
Full details are on our website and Meetup page (or will appear shortly).